Assorted Seafood Curry | Healthy Living as Easy as ABC with Khind
Recipe: Assorted Seafood Curry
- A:20 pcs prawns (shelled), 10 squids (cut ring), 10 mussels
- B:5 long beans (cut sections), 5 lady fingers (cut sections), 1 eggplant (cut sections)
- C:200ml water, 500ml coconut milk, 1 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp sugar
Spice Ingredients: (Grinded)
- A:10g turmeric, 3g lemongrass, 10g garlic, 10g ginger, 10g onion, 10g chili padi, 150ml oil
- B:1 tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp curry powder
- Set Khind Multi Cooker at Fast cook, add in spice ingredients A to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add in spice ingredients B, stir-fry well for 2 minutes.
- Add in ingredients A, stir-fry for 2 minutes; and then add in ingredients B, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in water and coconut milk, bring to boil. Season with salt and sugar.