Braised Spicy Mushroom & Chicken Wings | Healthy Living as Easy as ABC with Khind
Recipe: Braised Spicy Mushroom & Chicken Wings
- 15 pcs chicken wings (cut sections and washed), 10 Chinese mushrooms (soaked)
- 1 whole black garlic, 1 onion, 10 dried chili, 5 stalks spring onion, 10 slices ginger, 10pcs star anise, 5 pcs cinnamon sticks
- 5 tbsp oyster sauce, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, 3 tbsp sugar, 1.5 liter water
Thickening (mix well)
- 3 tbsp corn flour, 6 tbsp water
- Place chicken wings, mushrooms and all sub-ingredients into Khind Multi Cooker.
- Toss in seasoning, select Stew function and cook for 45 minutes.
- Once times up, pour in corn starch to thicken.
- Ready to serve.