Healthy Banana Crumble | Healthy Living as Easy as ABC with Khind
Recipe: Healthy Banan Crumble
- A: 8 bananas, 2 tbsp sugar, dash of cinnamon powder, 20g raisin
- B: 200g butter, 150g sugar, 300g plain flour, dash of cinnamon powder
- Cut bananas into sections, and then mixes with the rest of ingredients A, set aside.
- Blend all ingredients B using Khind Stand Mixer for 2 minutes to form crumble mixture.
- Lay banana in heat-proof cup, spread crumble over bananas.
- Pre-heat Khind Electric Oven at 200°C , put in bananas and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with some fresh fruits to serve.