HONG KONG BRINE CHICKEN WINGS 瑞士鸡翼 | INSPIRED BY SIMPLICITY
Recipe: Hong Kong Brine Chicken Wings - 瑞士鸡翼
Khind Product: Multi Cooker MC50D
- 6pcs Chicken Wings
- Ginger Slice
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- Blanch the chicken in boiling water, then rinse in cold water.
- Use Khind Multi Cooker MC50D, select “Multicook” at 150°C for 30mins. Pour the mixed sauce and water over the chicken wings, add in the other ingredients except broccoli.
- Blanch broccoli and set aside.
- Turn the chicken wings occasionally. Cook until the chicken wings are caramelized.
- Garnish the brine chicken wings with broccoli and ready to serve.