[Online Exclusive] Khind Vacuum Cleaner VC9691
- Powerful 8kPA Suction
- Detachable Lithium Battery
- Single Press POWER Button
- Metal Mesh & HEPA Filtration
- 3 Speed Mode (Hi/Mid/Low)
- Easy Assemble Unit
- Charging Time Around 4-5 Hours
- Running Time Approximately 42 minutes (Low Speed Mode)
- Battery Indicator Light
- LED Power Brush for Carpet & Hard Floor
Model: VC9691 (White)
Working Voltage: 14.8Vd.c.
Adapter Input Voltage: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
Adapter Output Voltage: 18Vd.c.
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Filtration Type: HEPA Filter
Dust Container Capacity: 0.5L
Suction Power: High Speed: 8kPA, Medium Speed: 6kPA, Low Speed: 4.5kPA
Operating Time: High Speed: 20 min, Medium Speed : 30 min, Low Speed : 42 min
Accessories: Wall Charger, 2-in-1 Nozzle
Charging Time: 4-5 Hours
Net Weight: 3.5kg
Gross Weight: 4.0kg
Product Dimension (LxWxH): 250 x 260 x 1150mm
Box Dimension (LxWxH): 720 x 285 x 125mm
Warranty Coverage: 1 Year
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What's the difference between VC9691 and VC9679?
VC9691 has longer tube to reach high place easier (1182mm), the longer length is within 6-5cm longer. It is the only model that has 3 speed (Low, Medium & High), recommended medium speed for general cleaning. While VC9679 has lighter weight on vacuum head and lithium battery that has longer lifespan.
2. Is this a cordless vacuum cleaner?
This is a cordless vacuum cleaner but it also has an adaptor for charging purpose.
3. What is the nozzle's rotation degree?
This model is convenient to use as it can be rotated 180° nozzle rotation and 90° nozzle rotation.
4. Can I wash these two filtration items? (HEPA filter and metal filter)
Yes, both the filters are washable under warm water. Please make sure to dry the washable HEPA filter before reassembling the appliance. And also ensure you do not rinse it with a rolling brush in water.
5. Is it using wall charging or does it have a charging stand?
For charging, the adaptor comes together with the set. Put the vacuum on the wall bracket mount and connect the adaptor to the main. After the charging is complete, remove the charger off the charging base.
6. Can I use the vacuum cleaner while it is charging?
No, do not use the vacuum while it's charging.